Egerton Clinical Consulting can provide the following medical writing and clinical consultancy services:
- Study Protocols (Phases I-IV)
- Clinical Study Reports (Phases I-IV)
- Clinical Safety Reports
- Clinical summaries
- COREC submissions
- Patient information sheets
- Investigational Drug Brochures
- Training materials (targeted towards CRAs and Project Managers)
- Standard Operating Procedure development/revision
All documentation is ICH-GCP compliant
- Training materials (targeted to sales, marketing and healthcare teams)
- Slide kits (educational/promotional with notes)
- Product monographs
- Article reviews
- Treatment guidelines
- Drug information reports for NHS/pharmacists (budgetary planning purposes)
Advisory Board Meetings
- Facilitator for advisory board meeting
- Preparation of meeting minutes
We are particularly interested in making the information available to your
staff, patients, NHS community and government bodies readable and digestible
for all levels of understanding.
- Clinical Development Plans.
- Phase IV Strategy – design and advice on Phase IV programmes.
- Key Opinion Leader development – oncology and haematology.
- Training programmes – oncology and haematology.
- Project management.
- Post marketing activities (medical).
This is not a complete list of services and we will be happy to speak to you about your individual requirements.